Friday, July 19, 2013

I have absolutely no idea what's going on with me.  I've been married for 3 years and I've been with my wife for 11 years now.  i've been struggling with fantasizing myself as a woman ever since I was a kid.  Not crossdressing or doing normal things that women do but with sex.  i love women.  i used to be aroused by them as well.  I still see them and get a nagging feeling of arousal but for some reason it's more difficult to get aroused now.  I constantly have to imagine I'm a woman getting fucked to get hard now.  My therapist seems to think this is because of excessive masturbation.  thatI have dweveloped some sort of compulsion for this particular theme.  So I have been abstaining from masturbation.  the trouble I have is what if this doesn't go away?  i've had it for so long I can't imagine NOT having it.  What do you all think out there?

1 comment:

  1. The good news is that you are not alone. There are many of us out there that struggle with what I have named crossdreaming ("autogynephili"a is such a toxic term) and who try to find ways of living with these dreams and fantasies.

    The bad news is that there seems to be no cure for crossdreaming.

    Your therapist is definitely wrong if he or she thinks this is because of excessive masturbation. That is turning this upside down.

    By all means, crossdreaming may become compulsive, but that is because this is a side of us that find no other natural outlet.

    I believe this is a transgender condition. That does not necessarily mean that you are transsexual, but it would mean that you are partly wired as a woman sexually.

    Others believe this is a strange kind of fetish, while others again thin of it as an "erotic target location error" ("autogynephilia").

    There are several sites out there where you can explore the lives of other crossdreamers and the research that exists on the topic.

    My blog Crossdreamers contains a lot of resouces.

    I have included your blog in my portal for crossdreaming (Please add a headline to your first post so that it becomes clickable).

    Some of us have also established a discussion forum for crossdreamers.

    You may find friends in all of these places, and also advice on how to cope with this.

    ReplyDelete